About this community
This community was created as a space to share and discuss ways to do more. It is the aim that it becomes a reliable source for inspiration, techniques, and help as we all confront hard choices to act with integrity and re-emerge stronger.
Members aren’t strangers to expletives when facing day to day challenges. And, they are keen to not let life pass them by or wash over them. They have a good bond with means and their careers are progressing well, however, they sense that there is more to do.
This community is for grown-ups that believe in freedom and democracy in a world that increasingly wants to judge them by characteristics rather than their character and behaviors. They subscribe to the idea of bringing forward their individual strengths, rather than succumbing to the will of the herd.
Within the Content tab, Brad Allen shares what he uncovers as he supports and challenges people across the globe. Within you will find a library of videos and podcasts. Most of it will not be available in any other place. And, Brad will do his best to interact with you so we can learn and grow together.
Join in, as you build prosperity whilst simultaneously contributing to fulfillment and meaning for yourself and those you care about.
Brad Allen is an accredited coach and author, specializing in supporting and challenging people across the globe from some of the biggest and well-known multinational companies.
Brad’s coaching approach includes a focus on the concept of Choice, or more specifically how to better manage the burden of past and future choices.
Brad is also interested in how we might avoid being comfortably numb. And that is not the Pink Floyd version. The meaning of comfortably numb of interest to Brad in his coaching, is where we avoid seeking real meaning and purpose. And, instead define our success only in terms of power, money or physical gratification.
You can learn more about Brad via https://www.bradallen.coach/.
The small print
This community is provided as is, without implied or expressed warranty or protection. The administrators take no responsibility for what is said or implied within the community, be it published material or content shared.
By being a member of this community, you understand, accept, and adhere to the following behavioral standards:
- Members are to conduct themselves with the utmost respect for themselves and their fellow members.
- Members assume good intent by default for anything contained within.
- Members adhere to the Chatham House Rule for all interactions with the community.
- Members do not use the community to promote or sell services or products.
- Members do not use the community to promote an ideology of any kind.
Please respect the following community guidelines to maintain an enjoyable environment:
- Keep conversation respectful, without personal attacks
- Don’t blow up other members’ feeds. If someone isn’t responding to you, let it be
- No pornography
- Keep out behavior that could be seen as trolling/spamming
- Relax, be yourself, and enjoy